The Federalist Feed
The Federalist is a web magazine focused on culture, politics, and religion. Be lovers of freedom and anxious for the fray.
- UK Study Finds Puberty Blockers Exacerbated Mental Anguish For Trans-Identified Teensby Tristan Justice on September 25, 2023 at 7:38 pm
Less than a fifth of those prescribed puberty-blocking drugs experienced mental improvement following treatment.
- Washington Funds Ukraine Forever War While Our Own Soldiers’ Barracks Rotby Shawn Fleetwood on September 25, 2023 at 6:21 pm
The Government Accountability Office published a report detailing the horrific conditions of the barracks at several U.S. military bases.
- Biden’s Border Crisis Balloons With Most August Apprehensions Ever Recordedby Jordan Boyd on September 25, 2023 at 6:02 pm
August arrest data also pushed Customs and Border Protection’s 2023 fiscal year apprehension total well over 2 million.
- Canadian Parliament Gives Standing Ovation To A Literal Nazi While Zelensky Pumps His Fist In Solidarityby Rebeka Zeljko on September 25, 2023 at 5:14 pm
Led by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Zelensky, the assembly offered a standing ovation to a Ukrainian Nazi who fought in World War II.
- Judge In Fulton County Trump Case Reveals How Dangerous This Prosecution Is To Our Countryby Margot Cleveland on September 25, 2023 at 11:27 am
Fulton County D.A. Fani Willis is the last person who should be deciding whether federal officials can question shoddy elections.
- Polls Show Democrat Campaign Strategy Of Indicting Political Opponents Has Backfired Horrificallyby Mollie Hemingway on September 25, 2023 at 11:02 am
The Democrat proposal is to vote for open borders, inflation increases, energy dependence, rampant crime, and actual imprisonment of political opponents.
- Don’t Argue with Donald Trump On Pro-Life Limits, Argue With Votersby Peachy Keenan on September 25, 2023 at 10:31 am
Is our political litmus test literally going to be the candidate who will outlaw all abortion, everywhere, anytime?
- California Democrats Admit It’s Unconstitutional To Ban Gun Ownershipby John R. Lott, Jr. on September 25, 2023 at 7:17 am
Gun control advocates keep telling us that there is 90-plus percent support in polls for expanded background checks, but the support is much less solid than the media and gun control advocates would have you believe.
- Lawsuit Over Sex-Trafficked Teen Could Stop Schools From Hiding Kids’ Dysphoriaby Laura Bryant Hanford on September 25, 2023 at 6:25 am
Sage’s story shows the devastating harm to children when ideologically captured institutions wrest control from parents of a child’s life.
- Meet ‘Ad Fontes Media,’ The Left’s Latest Tool For Annihilating Conservative Voices Like The Federalist by Evita Duffy-Alfonso on September 22, 2023 at 9:18 pm
'Ad Fontes is complicit in the defunding of real journalism and turbocharging the revenue stream for legacy media propaganda.'
- Federal Court Chides Dem Activists: There’s Nothing Racist About Election Integrity Laws Like Florida’sby Shawn Fleetwood on September 22, 2023 at 7:47 pm
A full federal appeals court declined to take up Democrats' challenge of Florida's 2021 election integrity law on Thursday.
- Don’t Count On Biden’s IRS To Investigate Mark Zuckerberg’s Election-Rigging ‘Nonprofit’ Schemeby Shawn Fleetwood on September 22, 2023 at 7:36 pm
'The IRS is weaponized against the American people and [is] stonewalling anyone asking for accountability or answers.'
- Biden’s Corrupt Justice Department Gets No Credit For Indicting Bob Menendez, The Easiest Democrat Target It Could Findby Eddie Scarry on September 22, 2023 at 7:14 pm
There's nothing fair or celebratory about Joe Biden's Justice Department prosecuting the easiest Democrat target it could find.
- Corporate Media’s Free PR For Grifters Like Kendi Resulted In Millions Of Losses For Big And Small Donorsby Jordan Boyd on September 22, 2023 at 6:31 pm
The press uncritically promoted the Center for Antiracist Research because its goals fit the corporate media’s preferred political agenda.
- Wisconsin Forces Female Inmates To Live With Man Who Raped His 10-Year-Old Daughterby Rebeka Zeljko on September 22, 2023 at 5:44 pm
After raping his 10-year-old daughter, Mark Campbell has been incarcerated with female inmates in Wisconsin since August 2022.
- Dumping Unlimited U.S. Aid On Ukraine Won’t Stop China From Ransacking Taiwanby Shawn Fleetwood on September 22, 2023 at 11:05 am
There is no evidence to suggest the U.S. acting as Ukraine's piggy bank has had any effect in stopping Red China from threatening Taiwan.