National Review Feed
Up-to-the-minute conservative commentary on politics, news, and culture
- Two Parents Sue Virginia School Board for Not Following New Transgender Policiesby David Zimmermann on September 26, 2023 at 1:42 am
A lawsuit accuses one school district of not adhering to the law regarding Governor Youngkin’s new guidance.
- House Oversight Announces Witnesses for First Biden Impeachment Hearingby David Zimmermann on September 25, 2023 at 10:44 pm
The first impeachment-inquiry hearing into President Biden is set for Thursday morning.
- Joe Biden Is a Dudby Charles C. W. Cooke on September 25, 2023 at 9:01 pm
This isn’t rocket science: Biden is unpopular because he is terrible at being president of the United States.
- Trump Receives 13 More South Carolina Endorsements before Visitby David Zimmermann on September 25, 2023 at 8:52 pm
A total of 21 South Carolina politicians have endorsed Donald Trump.
- Persecuted for Homeschooling in Germany, Christian Couple Sought Refuge in the U.S. — Now They’re Being Deportedby Caroline Downey on September 25, 2023 at 8:36 pm
The couple was granted asylum in 2010 but the decision was later reversed.
- Ron DeSantis and Gavin Newsom to Debate on Fox News’ Hannityby Kayla Bartsch on September 25, 2023 at 8:14 pm
The ‘red state vs. blue state’ debate will take place on November 30 in Georgia.
- Governor Hochul Deploys National Guard to Assist with New York Migrant Crisisby Caroline Downey on September 25, 2023 at 5:50 pm
Many of the National Guardsmen will assist Venezuelan immigrants in obtaining work permits.
- The Parties Should Be Strong Enough to Get Rid of Their Menendezes by Noah Rothman on September 25, 2023 at 5:33 pm
If Democrats learned a lesson with Menendez, it’s that it’s better to have a party strong enough to rip its Band-Aids off than to allow its wounds to fester.
- Joe Biden Made the Worst Vice-Presidential Pick of the Last 50 Yearsby Rich Lowry on September 25, 2023 at 4:43 pm
He botched a choice that was even more important than usual.
- Trump’s Astonishingly Broad Defense on Classified Documentsby Andrew C. McCarthy on September 25, 2023 at 4:20 pm
The former president’s reluctance to acknowledge his claim out loud in the interview with Megyn Kelly is understandable — since it sounds crazy.
- Menendez Defiant in Face of Corruption Charges, Claims He Withdrew Wads of Cash for Emergenciesby Kayla Bartsch on September 25, 2023 at 4:12 pm
Menendez is accused of using his office to benefit three New Jersey businessmen in exchange for bribes in the form of cash, gold, and a car.
- We’ve Never Had It Better, and Capitalism Should Get the Creditby Johan Norberg on September 25, 2023 at 3:17 pm
The superiority of free markets is that it is a discovery process.
- Nikki Haley’s Welcome Embrace of Economic Freedomby The Editors on September 25, 2023 at 3:06 pm
She rightly recognizes this to be America’s greatest advantage against China, not a weakness to be corrected by ‘strategic’ government intervention.
- Senator Bob Menendez Hires Hunter Biden Attorney to Tackle Corruption Chargesby Caroline Downey on September 25, 2023 at 12:28 pm
The attorney represented Menendez in a past influence-peddling case.
- Unwanted Migration Isn’t Rain — You Can Stop Itby Wilfred Reilly on September 25, 2023 at 10:30 am
Our leaders almost universally refuse to do what is blindingly obvious.
- Humor and Holiness, Even from Jersey Cityby Kathryn Jean Lopez on September 25, 2023 at 10:30 am
You’ll be better for knowing about the life of Father Bill Holt. I sure am.